CAA Members save 15%*!
CAA Members save 15% the best available fare at the time of purchase to travel between Quebec City and Windsor in Economy class. Travel must take place in the month of March, and bookings must be made before March 26, 2017.
*Offer applicable to Members of CAA, and all International Auto Clubs including but not limited to: (AAA) United States of America, JAF (Japan), (AAA) Australia, (NZAA) New Zealand and (ARC Europe) European Auto Clubs. Only CAA Members can book tickets online. If outside of Canada or the United States, please contact our General Sales Agents (link to http://www.viarail.ca/en/travel-info/international-travellers/overseas-sales-agents )
- Each qualifying Member may be accompanied by up to five (5) travel companions on this discount. All passengers must travel together on the same trains, dates, classes and fare plans under their appropriate passenger types. Companion tickets are not valid if a qualified Member is not travelling on the same itineraries. The CAA discount does not apply to Companions unless the program Member is travelling on the CAA discount. If the Member does not qualify for the CAA discount, the discount does not apply to travel companions.
- Subject to the conditions of the fare plan selected, Member tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable unless all companion tickets are refunded or exchanged simultaneously.
- Passenger must present their valid membership card plus matching government-issued photo ID card upon request by VIA personnel, including on board VIA trains.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion which requires a Discount Code, including but not limited to convention or corporate rates, employee rail passes or Aboriginal fares or other special fares or promotions which require a Discount Code at the time of booking.
- Not applicable to Unaccompanied Minor or Unaccompanied Youth tickets.
- Not applicable to the purchase of or use of any Rail Pass or Discount Card, Group or Charter fares, our tickets issued by a tour operator.
- Not applicable to on-board food, beverage, or merchandise purchases, or any other service charges or fees.
- Travellers must be new or existing VIA Préférence Members in order to receive the bonus points.
- Bonus points will be attributed to CAA Members and companions who provided their VIA Préférence number at time of booking. Points will be credited by the 15th day of the following month the trip was travelled in.